What am I?: Card Game A Family Guessing Game
Guess the object on your card before the timer runs out. Shuffle the object cards and place face down in a pile. Give each player a pair of silly glasses. When it's your turn to play draw an object card. No peeking. Hold the card facing away from you as you slide it onto your silly glasses. Put your silly glasses on and flip the timer. Start asking yes or no questions to the other players. Anyone can answer, but they can only say "yes" or "no". Example questions: "Am I alive?", "Am I small?", "Am I loud?" If you guess the object on your card before the timer runs out, keep your card. If not, return the card to the bottom of the pile. The winner is the first player to collect 5 object cards.
- Am I an animal? am I an object? Am I big? Do I make noise? So many questions, so little time A fast-paced game for the whole family guarantees lots of laughter and fun.
- Includes 4 cardstock glasses in 2 sizes, 1 timer, 50 colorful object cards.
- Suitable for all ages and perfect for 2 to 4 players.
- Average play time 15 minutes
- Meets and exceeds all safety standards. Made from recycled materials and printed with vegetable inks.
By Petit Collage
9 x 3.5 x 14.1 inches
We Also Recommend