The Green Guide to Specifications (4th Edition)
• Commercial buildings, such as offices
• Educational buildings, such as schools and universities
• Healthcare buildings, such as hospitals
The principal building elements covered in this edition of The Green Guide to Specification include:
The performance of each specification is measured against a range of environmental impacts, including:
• climate change
• fossil fuel and ozone depletion
• levels of emissions and pollutants
• mineral and water extraction.
The Green Guide to Specification provides robust information to assist decision-making by translating
numerical life-cycle assessment data into a simple A+ to E scale of environmental ratings, enabling specifiers to make meaningful comparisons between materials and components.
The Green Guide to Specification is an essential tool for architects, surveyors, building managers and property owners seeking to reduce the environmental impact of their buildings by informed and responsible selection of construction materials and components.
By Jane Anderson & David Shiers
Paperback, 240 pages
8.58 x 0.75 x 12.01 inches
We Also Recommend