Lloyd Wright Guggenheim Two-Sided Puzzle
- 500-PIECE PUZZLE: This stunning 500-piece puzzle features two different views of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Guggenheim Museum in New York City. A great challenge for families to enjoy together, the puzzle includes an insert with the full image for reference.
- DOUBLE-SIDED: With a striking photograph of the Guggenheim on one side and Wright's blueprints to build the museum on the other, you get two puzzles in one. Thoughtfully designed, one side of the puzzle is matte and the other is glossy for easy sorting.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS: Galison uses continuous quality control checks during production to ensure there is virtually no puzzle dust. Each piece is printed with no glare, non-toxic inks.
- EASY HANDLING: The 500 puzzle pieces are thick and sturdy, so they are easy to work with and fit together perfectly. The completed puzzle measures 24” x 18” and the package measures 11.5” x 8.5” x 1.5”.
- SCREEN-FREE FUN: For over 25 years, Galison has created stationery, gifts and puzzles that bring art to everyday life. All Galison products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations.
1.5 x 11.5 x 8.5 inches
We Also Recommend