Guidebook to the LEED Certification Process
With the release of the LEED v3 rating systems and a new version of LEED-Online, the Guidebook to the LEED Certification Process helps project teams to streamline the project team efforts and outlines the role of the LEED consultant and project administrator. Written for LEED AP professionals and building owners that need guidance navigating a project through the process, this book outlines each step in the design and construction phases including programming and post-occupancy. Serving as a valuable resource for anyone seeking information on how to get a project LEED certified, Guidebook to the LEED Certification Process features:
- An overview of the integrative design process.
- Understanding the role of a LEED consultant.
- How to build a successful team for a project pursuing LEED certification.
- How to register a project with Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI).
- Common pitfalls to avoid during the LEED certification process.
- Checklists to use during design and construction to keep the team on track.
By Michelle Cottrell
Hardcover, 352 pages
8.2 x 1.15 x 9.32 inches
We Also Recommend