Guide to the LEED AP Interior Design and Construction (ID+C) Exam
Written by an expert who is a LEED consultant and partner at Green Education Services a premier LEED exam preparation provider, Guide to the LEED AP Interior Design and Construction (IDC) Exam engages readers by breaking down difficult concepts in sustainable design and engineering in a clearly organized, straightforward manner that helps streamline the learning process for those seeking participation in the operation and maintenance of existing buildings that implement green practices.
Guide to the LEED AP Interior Design and Construction (IDC) Exam features:
- A brief overview of the LEED Green Associate material included in the first portion of this LEED AP exam, along with specific IDC content
- A collection of sample test questions and study tips to reinforce learned material
- An accessible and stimulating approach that fosters quicker retention
- A set of strategies for summarizing critical information and details more effectively
- A wealth of material that includes drawings, charts, and diagrams to help understand concepts visually
- A total of 128 sample flashcards that allow you to study on the go
Covering the detailed concepts of the LEED for Commercial Interiors Green Building Rating System, this book is an all-inclusive resource for achieving successful results on the LEED AP IDC exam.
By Michelle Cottrell
Paperback, 352 pages
8.5 x 0.9 x 10.9 inches
We Also Recommend
Ken Yeang: A Life in Architecture: From the East to the West and Back