AIA Compensation Report 2019 (PDF)
SPECIAL MEMBER PRICING: 40% OFF
Enter code MEMBER-COMP at checkout
The 2019 AIA Compensation Report is the industry’s most comprehensive resource on architecture firm compensation. Use the complete national report, the metro area report, or one of nine regional reports to understand your value and make good decisions for your career or your business.
The full report includes compensation data for 44 architecture firm positions in 28 states, 28 metro areas, and 16 cities and provides an in-depth look at industry salary trends and expert analysis on where the market is headed, as well as information on workplace culture and the employee benefits, perks, and incentives that firms are offering to attract and retain top talent.
The top metro areas report includes data for 10 metro areas across the country: Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, DC.
The regional reports each include the states and metro areas in that region from the full report:
- New England: CT, MA (including Boston metro area)
- Middle Atlantic: NJ, NY, PA (including New York City, Philadelphia, and Pittsburgh metro areas)
- East North Central: IL, IN, MI, OH, WI (including Chicago, Detroit, and Indianapolis metro areas)
- West North Central: IA, KS, MN, MO (including Kansas City, MO, Minneapolis, and St. Louis metro areas)
- South Atlantic: DC, FL, GA, MD, NC, SC, VA (including Atlanta, Baltimore, Charlotte, Miami, and Washington DC metro areas)
- East South Central: TN (including Nashville metro area)
- West South Central: OK, TX (including Austin, Dallas, and Houston metro areas)
- Mountain: AZ, CO (including Denver and Phoenix metro areas)
- Pacific: CA, OR, WA (including Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Portland, and Seattle metro areas)
NOTE: Limit two downloads per order.
Also available as a bundle with the 2018 AIA Firm Survey Report: The Business of Architecture.
We Also Recommend