AIA Compensation Report 2017 (PDF)
SPECIAL MEMBER PRICING: 40% OFF
Enter code MEMBER-COMP at checkout
__________The 2017 AIA Compensation Report is the industry’s most comprehensive resource on architecture firm compensation. Use the complete national report, the metro area report, or one of nine regional reports to understand your value and make good decisions for your career or your business.
The top metro areas report includes data for 10 metro areas across the country: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, DC.
The regional reports each include the states and metro areas in that region from the full report:
- New England: CT, MA (including Boston metro area)
- Middle Atlantic: NJ, NY, PA (including New York City, Philadelphia, and Pittsburgh metro areas)
- East North Central: IL, IN, OH, WI (including Chicago and Cleveland metro areas)
- West North Central: IA, MN, MO, NE (including Kansas City, MO, Minneapolis, Omaha, and St. Louis metro areas)
- South Atlantic: DC, FL, GA, MD, NC, SC, VA (including Atlanta, Charlotte, and Washington DC metro areas)
- East South Central: TN
- West South Central: TX (including Austin, Dallas, and Houston metro areas)
- Mountain: AZ, CO (including Denver and Phoenix metro areas)
- Pacific: CA, OR, WA (including Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Portland, and Seattle metro areas)
NOTE: Limit two downloads per order.
We Also Recommend